Nigella Sativa flowers

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2012

For Energy and Improved Immune System Try Nigella Sativa


Posted By: Samantha
Date: Tuesday, 24-January-2012 18:07:19


Nigella sativa will improve your immune system when taken properly. Nigella sativa is also known as black cumin, black seeds, kalonji, haba al-baraka (Arabic) and gizhah (Arabic). For over 2000 years people in the Middle East used this miraculous seed to cure everything from headaches to acne. Only recently did the world stand up to notice that this miraculous and healing remedy had more benefits than to cure just migraines.



There have been more than 250 studies done to show the efficacy of Nigella sativa. Recently in the news we have been hearing more and more about its effect on pancreatic cancer. Besides pancreatic cancer, breast, colon and prostate cancers have also been studied and shown positive results. Nigella has more than 100 chemical compounds and some of the ingredients are yet to be discovered and identified.







For Energy and Improved Immune System Try Nigella Sativa



Where to buy Black seed oil


http://www.theblessedseed.com/

http://www.regenerativenutrition.com/

http://www.taylor-jackson.com//

12 Kommentare:

  1. Well, it's really good to know about Nigella Sativa. It's truly looking one of extreme stuff to enhance immune system and energy. As I have found the adorable features about this stuff. I am totally crazy to see this one. Thanks for sharing.

    Prescription Drugs

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Black cumin oil is safe enough to use as a household remedy for almost every ailment from stomach ache

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Well, it's really good to know about Nigella Sativa.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I am grateful for finding out about this sight!! I will be planting my garden soon here in Lake Charles, Louisiana, this is my first time to grow from seed!! Monsanto and GMO scare the shit out of me, we must protect our food and seeds!! I respect and honor what you are doing and I send my positive energy to you and your people!! Keep up the good work!!
    Love and Gratitude,

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This wonder herb is also powerful enough to be used at a Practitioners level with astounding versatility.Well.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Is this product available online.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Nigella sativa will improve your immune system when taken properly. Nigella sativa is also known as black cumin, black seeds, kalonji, haba al-baraka (Arabic) and gizhah (Arabic).

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    AntwortenLöschen