Nigella Sativa flowers

Montag, 5. März 2012

Control of disease including cancer with Food


Friday, February 24th, 2012

The concept of control of disease with food was first introduced to me decades ago by my close friend Barbara Kim Thigpen.



This is the research interest of her life and she is a very knowledgeable self taught individual. She knows more about nutrition as medicine than anyone I know. She should write some books on it to condense her research for the rest of us. Someday perhaps. While I was researching for a treatment for a recent patient to the Camelot clinic I ran into new research papers published on the NIH website called PubMed that sparked my interest. These papers were the result of a search on PubMed for nigella sativa cancer also called Black Cumin. It is an African spice well known in Egypt during the time of the pharaohs, King Tut was buried with a jar of the oil so it was highly regarded. Hipocrates said of it that it would cure almost anything except for death. My friend Kim would talk about it endlessly extolling its benefits and virtues. I was focused on alternative energy and electric propulsion at that time so it went in one ear and out the other.



Now years later while I am Chief of R&D for Camelot Cancer Care it suddenly becomes important to me and I am struck by how much of the information about this remarkable healing food substance I had retained from years of listening to Kim talk about this wonderful substance endlessly. It is funny. Men are not being rude when they kind of tune out the most important women in their lives. If you give them the information and they seem to shut down or ignore you ladies keep trying because while we might be focused on other things if we care about the person saying it then we are listening but just can not be overwhelmed at the time with other information when we are trying to accomplish other things requiring another intelligence skill set then the one you are accessing.



That said we move on to the second wonderful product that heals us from cancer. Turmeric. Curcumin is the active ingredient in Turmeric. This gives the Turmeric spice its yellow color. It is a rather dye like substance but cancer and a lot of other diseases just can’t stand it. PubMed search for Curcumin Cancer



I was researching for a treatment for a Liposarcoma patient and found that in a search for Curcumin Cancer Liposarcoma lt revealed this recent published article that showed a great deal of efficacy for curcumin in the treatment of this hard to treat liposarcoma. It immediately reminded me of Kim and her years long discussion with me about Curcumin at a time when I was researching something else and did not pay her much mind. (She is linked into this article as you might have guessed by now)



I then created a topical protocol based on this research data and our own in house clinical data for our patient and gave the patient a suggested protocol for the oral administration of this wonderful but ancient miracle food for use in conjunction with this new topical treatment. Since there is no noted cure for this disease if this treatment helps it will validate this early research finding. The publish date is only Jan 31 so it is likely that this is the first treatment for humans yet devised for this malignancy based on this recently published research.



When the treatment includes a diet change and some topical cream then why wait for some human trials. I gave it straight to the first patient I know with the ailment. If it helps or not I will report back here minus any personal data on the patient of course.



Kim mentioned many more natural food substances that would heal but I will wait for my follow on interview with her or some future book she publishes to discuss those.

Where to buy Black seed oil




http://www.theblessedseed.com/
www.regenerativenutrition.com/
www.taylor-jackson.com//

1 Kommentar:

  1. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    AntwortenLöschen