Nigella Sativa flowers

Sonntag, 1. April 2012

Nigella sativa contain a number of substances important to the human body

Nigella sativa contain a number of substances and volatile oils important to the human body, as well as a number of fixed-interest oils


Chemical analysis has shown to contain the Nigella sativa volatile oil on the material Alnejalon The seeds contain substances once.

SOIL AMENDMENT Nigella sativa used for taste and flavor in many foods, bread and pastries.

Nigella sativa oil is used in the manufacture of some medicines, cough medicines, cough medicines and treatment of diseases of the chest and asthma, which proved the effectiveness of some oils and substances found in Nigella sativa Ktardh expectorant.

Nigella sativa oil diuretic diuretic and menstruation in women, and is generating a discharge of saliva.

Nigella sativa oil is added to coffee and tea at 3 points, where he works intestinal effective analgesic oil repellent and wind intestinal.

Reduce blood pressure and also reduce the speed of the heartbeat.

Eliminate some of the germs in the body and on some fungi.

Treatment of intestinal parasites, and to kill the worms and stomach worms.

Relax the muscles of the intestine.

Strengthen the immune system where Nigella sativa mix with honey.

Nigella sativa Knepth used for decoration, as the beautiful flowers and growth of vegetation

More information sites on Black seed oil
http://www.theblessedseed.com/

http://www.regenerativenutrition.com
http://www.taylor-jackson.com//


7 Kommentare:

  1. Nigella sativa oil is added to coffee and tea at 3 points, where he works intestinal effective analgesic oil repellent and wind intestinal.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello everyone i was diagnosed of herpes simplex virus for about 8 months ,I’ve lost all hope and my doctor said there is no possible cure and I have been taken antiviral to sustain myself I have had several out break from the time I was diagnosed till I got to know about Dr.Ebhota through a friend who he cured of Herpes . I contacted him and he sent me his herbal remedy which I took as he directed me to do for some days and I went to the hospital after consuming his Herbal medicine and I was confirmed Herpes Negative after 8 months of pains and depression , it was indeed a miracle, Dr.ebhota is a great man, I have heard so much about how he has help lot of people, He also cure ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES, DIABETES and lots more. If you have any issues you can contact him for help add him on whatsapp +2348089535482. or via email:Email drebhotasolution@gmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I am so delighted to be completely cured of Herpes Simplex Virus 1/2. After having it since March 4th of 2019. I did some online research when I came Across Herbalist Razor Herbal Exploits. I was amazed�� when I Came across some of his Works And those he has helped, I decided to Contact him For help, Which He Kindly did Wholeheartedly❤❤, I am glad ��To be finally healed Of HSV 1/2 through Herbalist Razor Traditional Herbal Mixture☘☘. Email him on : herbalistrazorherbalhome@gmail.com.
    WhatsApp : +2349065420442. His Facebook Page : https://web.facebook.com/HerbalistrazorMedicinalcure ,
    YouTube Page :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHQPQK1KqGsQQNqR2zYdiww

    AntwortenLöschen