Nigella Sativa flowers

Montag, 13. Juni 2011

Potentiator for other opiates/opioids

Black seed oil (nigella sativa)


for most people nigella sativa oil works mostly as a Potentiator for other opiates/opioids, the oil does seem to cut down on withdrawal symptoms.

the oil is used for pain relief as a stand alone treatment, as well as in combinations with opiates/opioids, or other herbs or drugs.
the seed that produces this oil is around 50% oil by weight, meaning that buying the seed might be cheaper than the oil, and it might be easier for some people to tolerate, especially if your dose of oil goes above the teaspoon level into the tablespoons a day level.

thymoquinone MIGHT be one of the active substances, which is a compound with some structural similiarity to menthol, menthol is a kappa opioid agonist in some way, so I reckon that thymoquinone could possibly have some effect on the opiate receptors.

always possible that the oil effects receptors in an indirect, or bi phasic way.

out of 20 some purported or proven opioid active herbs/plant materials that I have tried over the years, nigella sativa I would rank just right behind kratom, and before picralima nitida....but ONLY as a potentiator.

my habit has been too long running to test nigella sativa oil ALONE for any period of time longer than a day or so.

as a potentiator, I quickly learned that I could either drop my dose of opiates/opioids, or take just as much with the oil and either have sufficient, or intensified effects.

taking too much of the oil, can KICK YOUR ASS.......at least if combined with too much opiates/opioids. I had made the mistake several times before work, and spent much of the time itching, and nauseous.

I am not sure how "HUMANE" it is, but apparently in an Afghanistan drug rehab, they are using nothing but nigella sativa seed as a treatment for heroin addiction. That a major production point for some of the best H in the world, with PLENTY of addicts, should try this type of research is interesting.

I read that a dose is not above much more than a few grams of the seed a day. I dont think they are using the oil. the oil can be a problem coming back up the throat if not eaten with the right food combinations. some people have no problems...some do.

but the ground seed powder is probably much better assimilated I would imagine.

now, nigella sativa seed is a famous remedy in the middle east. apparently Mohammad stated that the seed is useful for hundreds of ailments, so for a Muslim nation to use this seed in this manner is understandable.

I would LOVE to talk to some of these detox patients myself. perhaps weening/detoxing off of afghan heroin is not that bad with the seed compared to methadone.....but I would be uncomfortable to be locked up for being an addict in afghanistan with only a few grams of nigella seed to keep me there.
 
Where to buy Black seed oil


http://www.theblessedseed.com/
http://www.regenerativenutrition.com/
http://www.taylor-jackson.com//

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen