Nigella Sativa flowers

Mittwoch, 3. August 2011

Black Cumin is in the book of Isaiah in the Old Testament

“When he has leveled its surface,
does he not sow the black cumin and scatter the cumin,
plant the wheat in rows, the barley in the appointed place,
and the spelt in its place?”
“For He instructs him in right judgment, his God teaches him.”
“For the black cumin is not threshed with a threshing sledge,
nor is a cartwheel rolled over the cumin;
but the black cumin is beaten out with a stick,
And the cumin with a rod.”
New King James Version of the Bible

Isaiah Chapter 28, Verses 25 to 27

The earliest known reference to Black Cumin is in the book of Isaiah in the Old Testament of the Bible, where the sowing and reaping of wheat and Black Cumin are compared. Another early find was as an inclusion in Tutankhamun’s tomb who ruled as the boy king from 1333 BC – 1324 BC. During biblical times the black seeds were used as a spice and were used extensively, during the times of King Tut the use is not known!

The seeds are still consumed today as a spice being included in casseroles and breads; sometimes they are ground and mixed with honey or sprinkled on salads. About a tablespoon of seeds with hot water makes an aromatic cup of tea. A few seeds can be included with any cup of tea to make the flavor more interesting.

Both the herb and the pressed oil from the seeds have been used in herbal medicine for centuries in the Middle East and Africa. They have been used there to treat a wide variety of ailments including: asthma, bronchitis, inflammatory diseases, to increase mother’s milk, to promote digestion, and kill parasitic infections. The oil is directly used to fight skin conditions such as eczema and boils, and to treat upper respiratory colds. Due to its many uses it has been given the Arabic term of “Habbatul barakah,” meaning ‘the seed of blessing.’

Where to buy Black seed oil


http://www.taylor-jackson.com//



5 Kommentare:

  1. Nice blog
    Have been totally convinced that HIV,and many others dangerous diseases can be best cured using the Herbal Medicine. Dr.Akpu the great and powerful herbalist cured me with his Herbal remedy. I'm Linda,15 years from Texas. I was born with HIV. I lost parents at my teenager age when I was 4th. I had to grew up with my mum only Sister, whom I loved so much. She was so worried about my life as my condition was her mature problem in life. I had taken lots of antiviral treatment to get ride of the virus not believing what there said HIV has no cure. I was on the internet when i came across blogs of testimony about a lady who where cured of a 7 years diagnose of Herpes by this powerful Herbalist, Dr.Akpu.I wrote down his mail @ Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    I told my Aunt,luckily it was the same Dr,we where referred to few months back by my pastor in church whom members have being testifying about of his cure We did contacted him and explained my problem to him.He prepared the medicine and sent to me with details of how to use apply. After a while, I began to feel more strong than never before, I felt so lucky and happy when my Doctor congratulated me that he could found no HIV virus again in me. I knew I was free cos my body was so strong. His herbal medicine should have saved my parents life, i said!
    Thanks so much for reading my article, you should share your testimony if you have cure as well
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    Is the solution to all sickness including
    Infertility,
    Kidney Stone,
    Diabetes,
    Herpes Simplex Virus,
    HIV/AIDS,
    HBP,
    Syphilis,
    Poison/cartage infection,and all such of vineral/bacteria infection.
    Kindly request for your medicine @
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hello I'm cambell by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.samuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr.Samuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: drsamuel999@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348166600171.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. months ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had Herpes about 1 year ago and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online a lot of people says they got herpes cure from DR ODUDU and I contacted DR ODUDU that same day I purchase his cure online, after three weeks of taking the herbal treatment i got cured totally. i tested negative all thank to DR ODUDU you can reach out to him through his email: [dr.oduduherbalhome@gmail.com ] or message him on WhatsApp +2348101571054 stay safe and bless you

    AntwortenLöschen