Nigella Sativa flowers

Freitag, 5. August 2011

BLACK SEED - The blessed seed



Black seed or nigella sativa is also known as kalonji, schwarcummel and habbatul barakah. Legend has it that a bottle of black seed oil was found in the tomb of the Pharaoh Tutankhamen. So it implies that black seed is known for its magical powers for at least 2000 years. The popularity of this blessed seed (as the Arabs like to refer it) enhanced in the land of Arabia. When Prophet Mohammed introduced Muslims with this seed. Islam spread far and wide the use of this seed as medication also increased.



The nutrients found in black seed are numerous; 15 Amino acid, proteins, carbohydrates, oils (both fixed and volatile), alkaloids, saponins, crude fibers and traces of minerals including; calcium, potassium, iron, and sodium

Western medical studies have also given the black seed the go ahead. Black seeds have very little aroma but are carminative, meaning they tend to aid digestion and relieve gases in the stomach and intestine. Besides its capacity to reduce inflammation, improve kidney functions, improve milk production in nursing mothers, strengthen the liver, and increase the body's resistance against diseases, more recent benefits of the black seed includes its potential for the treatment of the bronchial asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory ailments, its capacity to lower excess blood pressure and improve the heart conditions and its antimicrobial activity against a host of a lot of disease causing organisms like E.Coli and Staphylococcus etc. some quarters also suggest that black seed are an affective tool in fighting cancer because it raises the interferon production, protects normal cells against cell destroying effects of viruses, destroys tumor cells and raises the number of anti-bodies producing B cells.



This seed can also be taken by healthy people as it is effective at treating the body as a whole and fights the actual cause of the symptoms. Black seed regulates too weak or too strong reactions of the immune system and is excellent for treating chronic, allergic and hormonal diseases.



Furthermore it is also a great solution for skin problems, like ageing and acne and historians suggesting that Cleopatra used her to enhance her beauty. so we can rightfully say that it is blessed seed.

A scientific test was conducted on 152 patients with allergic diseases such as atopic eczema, allergic rhinitis, bronchial asthma, etc recently in UK. During the test the patients were given black seed oil in capsules. Scientists concluded that black seed oil could prove to be a very effective ingredient for the treatment of allergic diseases.




Black seed oil has also been tested on patients with fungus such as Athlete’s foot, thrush, nail infections, and ringworm. It was concluded that applying black seed oil regularly on the fungus area can clear up the problem.

Application of black seed oil on skin and hair is also a scientifically proven skin and hair care method.



TQ, phospholipids and beta sitosterol are three of the components found in black seed and hence in its oil as well. TQ is considered to be an effective dietary cell-protecting agent. Phospholipids are believed to be excellent supporting components for cellular membrane maintenance. Beta sitosterol has protective effects and it reduces symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia.

Another disease that can be treated by the use of black seed oil is free radicals. Free radicals are formed when a molecule splits in such a way that leaves it with an unpaired electron. Free radicals react quickly and capture the needed electron from the nearest stable molecule making it a free radical itself. Superoxide is the most dangerous and powerful free radical as it requires three electrons to gain stability. Free radicals can accelerate the ageing process and cause damage to our bodies. Black seed oil has been proved to be a powerful scavenger for superoxide free radical.

Where to buy Black seed oil





3 Kommentare:

  1. Nice blog
    Have been totally convinced that HIV,and many others dangerous diseases can be best cured using the Herbal Medicine. Dr.Akpu the great and powerful herbalist cured me with his Herbal remedy. I'm Linda,15 years from Texas. I was born with HIV. I lost parents at my teenager age when I was 4th. I had to grew up with my mum only Sister, whom I loved so much. She was so worried about my life as my condition was her mature problem in life. I had taken lots of antiviral treatment to get ride of the virus not believing what there said HIV has no cure. I was on the internet when i came across blogs of testimony about a lady who where cured of a 7 years diagnose of Herpes by this powerful Herbalist, Dr.Akpu.I wrote down his mail @ Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    I told my Aunt,luckily it was the same Dr,we where referred to few months back by my pastor in church whom members have being testifying about of his cure We did contacted him and explained my problem to him.He prepared the medicine and sent to me with details of how to use apply. After a while, I began to feel more strong than never before, I felt so lucky and happy when my Doctor congratulated me that he could found no HIV virus again in me. I knew I was free cos my body was so strong. His herbal medicine should have saved my parents life, i said!
    Thanks so much for reading my article, you should share your testimony if you have cure as well
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    Is the solution to all sickness including
    Infertility,
    Kidney Stone,
    Diabetes,
    Herpes Simplex Virus,
    HIV/AIDS,
    HBP,
    Syphilis,
    Poison/cartage infection,and all such of vineral/bacteria infection.
    Kindly request for your medicine @
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    AntwortenLöschen