Nigella Sativa flowers

Dienstag, 2. August 2011

Black Seed Oil Benefit...A Powerful Antioxidant

Black Seed Oil Benefit...A Powerful Antioxidant That Can Also Help You Overcome Allergies With Anti-Fungal Properties.

What is the Black seed oil benefit to your health? First, have you ever heard of black-seed-oil before? Not so well known is it?
For over two thousand years the West Asian plant, black seed (also known as black cumin), from the buttercup family, has been traditionally used by various cultures throughout the world as a remedy for several diseases and ailments and to improve general health.
The ancient Egyptians knew all about black seed and described it as a cure for all problems and diseases.

Black seed oil is pressed from the seeds of the black seed plant and black seed oil is quite amazing from cell-protecting to controlling allergic reactions and anti-fungal effects...through to cosmetic use in hair and skin care.

Recent research has concluded that black seed oil benefit could prove to be an effective ingredient to enhance treatment of allergic diseases.

Other benefits are to the prostate. Phytosterol beta sitosterol is a key ingredient in black seed oil, and, although it is not exactly clear how it works,ut research does indicate that it may reduce inflammation and block the build up of cholesterol in the prostate gland itself. However it does not appear to alter the size of the prostate.

Protect Your Body From Dangerous Free Radicals Like Superoxide.

Ok, so we all know what free radicals can do to our bodies? Well the most powerful and dangerous of the free radicals is called....Superoxide!

As we know, free radicals need only one electron from a stable molecule to stabilise itself. But our greedy superoxide free radical isn't satisfied with just one electron to balance itself, oh no...it requires three! Yes, three electrons to balance itself.

Conditions particularly associated with superoxide free radical damage are...

Arthritis
Cancer
Heart Disease
HIV
Neurological (brain and nerves)Disorders
Macular Degeneration (eyes)
... ...So enter our hero, black seed oil. Apparently it acts as a potent free radical scavenger of superoxide.

The word fungus has a negative and embarrasing reputation, however it is quite common for many of us to have it and includes....
Athlete's Foot
Nail Infections
Ringworm
Thrush

Well black seed oil benefit can offer an alternative to the questionable anti-fungal medications and the potential side-effects they can bring such as skin irritation.

One of the major active components of black seed oil is an important phytonutrient called thymoquinone(TQ).
Guess what? TQ is the big player in the anti-fungal war.
Black seed oil is great for healthy hair (taken internally) by regulating various bodily functions. It can also be used topically in a daily skin care routine. Try it as a therapeutic massage oil too.

Respiratory problems? Try rubbing some on your chest.

Pregnant? A word of warning, black seed oil is not recommended for use during pregnancy.

Good news for the UK market because black seed is now available from 2006.

Make sure you 'stock up' with black seed oil..your health demands it!

Where to buy Black seed oil


http://www.taylor-jackson.com//







9 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks to dr.osula for his good work I never believe that HIV has cure, I was HIV positive over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how dr.osula cure HIV and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind that he can’t cure HIV I just decided to give it a try I contact him that night luckily to me he replied me, but I don’t believe him I thought it was a scam but I still hold on to see the work of dr.osula if he is saying the truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check up and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and grateful to God for using Dr osula to cure me, that is the reason why i decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend Dr osula to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.osulaspellhome@gmail.com or you can also reach him through his phone number +2349030368565, thanks dr.osula for helping me at this young age if you need help contact him now

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Good day everybody,my name is sonia miller, i am from new york City. I was suffering from HIV for over 7 years, i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a man called Dr osula, she said he cures the HIV and also said he has helped her friend with Herpes, Cancer etc, i never believed her but after a lot of talk, i decided to give him a try, just few days ago i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent to me with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. After i finished taking the medicine he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that i am negative. I am proud to tell you that i am the most happiest person on earth. Big thanks to Dr osula ...If you have any problem and you need help, You can contact him with his email dr.osulaspellhome@gmail.com or Phone Number: +2349030368565... i pray you find solution in him just i did.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I want to thank Dr osula for saving my life, i have been suffering for Hiv/aids for about 3years. One day as I was surfing through the Internet I saw testimony about a lady who was cured by Dr osula so I decided to contact Dr osula through the information that was listed by the lady to see if Dr could also help me, Luckily for me I was cured by The same Dr . I am so happy and i cannot stop thanking Dr osula for what he did for me and my family. When i first contacted the doctor he told me that there is no problem without solution, now i so much believe that there is no problem he can not handle. if you have any problem i guarantee you that you can get solution with Dr osula you can contact him with his Email: dr.osulaspellhome@gmail.com or you can whats-app him on phone or call +2349030368565,

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I’m Zaldy Arzije, I’m from Virginia. I was tested HIV Positive when I started having some symptoms of HIV, I came across Dr. Oraede web page, so I contacted him via his email address; I explained things to him and he assured me that he’s going to send me the medicine; he prepared the medicine and send it to me through UPS Courier Service. When I received the medicine I took it as prescribed by him. He asked me to go for check-up after finishing the medicine, I was tested Negative, I was cured me from HIV. If you have any Virus or Disease like; HERPES, HIV, CANCER, HEPATITIS B, A, C, DIABETIS e.t.c. contact him so that you will be cured by him okay.. Contact him via his email on dr.oraedeherbalhome@yahoo.com dr.oraedespellhome@hotmail.com www.dr-oraede.webs.com +2349038604218

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Good day...
    my name is Mrs cristaina willans am from Australia i have something important to share with you people,i was married for the past 3years living happily with my husband,he loved and cherished me so much this all came to an end one certain day,i was so surprised that my husband wouldn't come home as early as he used to,and even when he comes back he wouldn't give me the attention which i needed from him,the worst case was that he never cared for the family again and i was the one paying the children fees, my husband was not in my sight anymore again he left me alone with the children to suffer,so i was broke and confused,i ran to many places but there was no one to help me out on my search for a solution i came across a friend who introduced me to this great man known as dr ALLI i got his email address i emailed him and the man got back to me he only told me to do some few things which i did and he promised me that in two weeks time my husband will come back to me to my greatest surprise my husband came back begging for forgiveness,i forgave him and our family was back to normal.please i want you all to help me thank this man,in case you also need his help you can email him at drzamaspellcaster@gmail.com or call him +2348146467674

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I want to share my testimony about how are get my HIV virus cured by a great DR called ZUBA . spell caster Since last 5 months I have being a HIV AIDS patient. I never think I live long again and am so grateful about him DR ZUBA . who help me cured my HIV AIDS last 3 weeks. I was in a great pain so I told one of my best friends; he told me that there is a great spell caster that can cure my Virus. I asked her if she had his email and she side yes, she gave me his email, I emailed him he talked to me and he perform the necessary rituals and he told me that after two weeks I should go for a test. Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now a HIV negative I couldn’t believe myself I went to see another doctor the result was still the same, I was human on planet earth, so I emailed him and thanked him. Please if you are having a similar problem please visit him/contact him at ; drzubaspellhome@gmail.com ; all thanks to DR ZUBA. or contact us +2348167554235 Regard...

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I want to share my testimony about how are get my HIV virus cured by a great DR called ZUBA . spell caster Since last 5 months I have being a HIV AIDS patient. I never think I live long again and am so grateful about him DR ZUBA . who help me cured my HIV AIDS last 3 weeks. I was in a great pain so I told one of my best friends; he told me that there is a great spell caster that can cure my Virus. I asked her if she had his email and she side yes, she gave me his email, I emailed him he talked to me and he perform the necessary rituals and he told me that after two weeks I should go for a test. Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now a HIV negative I couldn’t believe myself I went to see another doctor the result was still the same, I was human on planet earth, so I emailed him and thanked him. Please if you are having a similar problem please visit him/contact him at ; drzubaspellhome@gmail.com ; all thanks to DR ZUBA. or contact us +2348167554235 Regard...

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hello,
    I was diagnosed of this HIV deadly disease a friend of mine introduce
    Dr oba to me and I actually did contact him after he has prepare what
    he said he will do and he sent it to me and I used it according to his
    prescription after one week I went to the hospital to check my status
    again because I was feeling differently from the way I used when I was
    tested POSITIVE to my greatest surprise the status was NEGATIVE the
    medical doctors there was surprise and I have to tell the whole world
    about this if you are still having this similar problem I recommend
    you to Dr oba for you here is his email dr.obaherbalhome@hotmail.com or dr.obaherbalhome1@gmail.com
    call him on +2348151943640 or contact him on (Facebook Dr Oba Herbs) or email me on benatialopez@gmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Я никогда не думал, что снова стану ВИЧ-отрицательным после того, как был поставлен диагноз в 2015 году, я пробовал все возможное в жизни от одного врача к другому, от одной больницы к другой, серии тестов, разных лекарств, я уже потерял надежду, пока не встретимся Великий доктор OSAGIE онлайн-свидетельства, специалист по травяным лекарствам из Африки, я связался с ним (drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com ИЛИ
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM), и он приготовил мне травяные лекарства для ВИЧ, которые я принимал в течение 7 дней, и теперь я полностью вылечился. Я хочу использовать эту среду, чтобы выразить ему благодарность за то, что он спас мне жизнь и излечил меня от ВИЧ, за все мои боли и горести, я действительно благодарен, и я так счастлив, что я теперь ВИЧ-отрицателен. Я буду продолжать рассказывать хорошие новости о ваших великих делах всем, если у вас есть ВИЧ или другие болезни, свяжитесь с ним, напишите по электронной почте: его адрес электронной почты: (drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com ИЛИ
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM .http: //drosagie.webs.com
    ) Или его номер Whatsapp: +2347030465649
    Благодарю вас, мой великий доктор, за то, что вылечил меня, продолжайте свою большую работу ...

    AntwortenLöschen