Nigella Sativa flowers

Freitag, 5. August 2011

“Hold onto the use of the black seed for in it is healing for all illnesses except death.”


Sahih Bukhari Vol 7 Book 71, 592


Native to the Mediterranean, but cultivated in many parts of Africa, Asia and the Arabian peninsula, Nigella sativa or black seed is increasingly being recognised for its versatile healing properties. Discovered in Tutankhamun’s tomb, the medicinal value of black seed oil was recognised as early on as the first century and it continues to arouse much interest today. Ibn Sina (980-1037) refers to black seed as the seed that stimulates the body’s energy and helps recovery from fatigue. This holds true for Tibb (Islamic Medicine) health practitioners.

The rich nutritional value contained in black seed as discovered by scientific analysis also points to it as a great source of energy. From the Tibb health perspective, the black seed has an ability to maintain and restore body heat. Western diets, predominantly made up of cold foods, deplete the innate heat our body requires. Tibb holds the view that a reduced innate heat is the cause of most illnesses. The body, in losing energy, also loses its ability to fight off toxins, resulting in a greater chance of contracting illness. The above hadith, describes the black seed as having a healing for all illnesses. Illnesses arise because of a dysfunctional immune system. Modern research has found the seed to have the ability to boost the immune system and help fight infection. Useful for hypertension, digestive disturbances, bronchitis, asthma, allergies, hay fever, rheumatism and related inflammatory diseases, black seed oil has also been shown to improve anaemia, provide energy and increase mental alertness. It can be used to increase milk production in nursing mothers.

The seed oil has been used to treat skin conditions such as eczema and boils and is also used to treat cold symptoms. The many uses of black seed has earned for this ancient herb the Arabic approbation habbatul barakah, meaning the seed of blessing.

Note black seed products are not recommended during pregnancy, except under the supervision of a qualified medical practitioner.

Where to buy Black seed oil







3 Kommentare:

  1. Nice blog
    Have been totally convinced that HIV,and many others dangerous diseases can be best cured using the Herbal Medicine. Dr.Akpu the great and powerful herbalist cured me with his Herbal remedy. I'm Linda,15 years from Texas. I was born with HIV. I lost parents at my teenager age when I was 4th. I had to grew up with my mum only Sister, whom I loved so much. She was so worried about my life as my condition was her mature problem in life. I had taken lots of antiviral treatment to get ride of the virus not believing what there said HIV has no cure. I was on the internet when i came across blogs of testimony about a lady who where cured of a 7 years diagnose of Herpes by this powerful Herbalist, Dr.Akpu.I wrote down his mail @ Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    I told my Aunt,luckily it was the same Dr,we where referred to few months back by my pastor in church whom members have being testifying about of his cure We did contacted him and explained my problem to him.He prepared the medicine and sent to me with details of how to use apply. After a while, I began to feel more strong than never before, I felt so lucky and happy when my Doctor congratulated me that he could found no HIV virus again in me. I knew I was free cos my body was so strong. His herbal medicine should have saved my parents life, i said!
    Thanks so much for reading my article, you should share your testimony if you have cure as well
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    Is the solution to all sickness including
    Infertility,
    Kidney Stone,
    Diabetes,
    Herpes Simplex Virus,
    HIV/AIDS,
    HBP,
    Syphilis,
    Poison/cartage infection,and all such of vineral/bacteria infection.
    Kindly request for your medicine @
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    AntwortenLöschen