Nigella Sativa flowers

Freitag, 5. August 2011

Black seed oil appreciated once again


Written by ravindesilvaz on Mar-1-11 8:58am

The benefits of Asian ingredients are now slowly but steadily being appreciated by the West. Most spices and such ingredients used for centuries in Asian cooking are now finding a new popularity with westerners and western cooking. Most of ingredients from the Asian region, while enhancing the flavour of food can double as skin and hair beauty products.

For instance coconut oil or even vegetable oil when excellent for frying, when slightly heated and applied to hair is an amazing natural conditioner. Once washed off, hair is visibly softer and silkier. Saffron has been used from ancient times onwards as a skin lightener, making skin it has been applied to vibrant.

Another such wonder ingredient is Black Seed which has found itself in the limelight. The benefits of pure Black Seed oil are limitless, from claims to curing digestive problems, to congestion, headaches, colds, hair and skin problems and some say even diabetes. It is no wonder black seed has found such a popular niche in the health market when the consumption, application and inhalation of this wonderful natural ingredient can supposedly cure so many ailments.


Resembling a sesame seed but with a darker hue it has always been considered by people to have an overall beneficial effect on a person’s health. Its uses as a cure is so varied, that many scientific tests are still being carried out to study and understand its components.


However, the ancients did not need science to prove what they already knew! They knew and understood its importance and used its natural goodness to keep well at a time when antibiotics were unheard of! That is why it can be found in the ‘recipes’ of so many Ayurvedic or such local medicinal concoctions. This in turn is why with a turn-around in the world of health, many people from the west turn to Ayurvedha treatments, to cure their various ailments.

Indeed, opting for this almost miraculous cure seems sensible when compared to the amount of chemicals found in modern medicinal drugs. If pure black seed oil can cure a simple headache why pop a pill that may contain unnecessary chemicals? Ingredients in their natural form are the most beneficial to the human body and it is indeed wonderful that the western world has started to rediscover this. It is at the same time, sad that something that was so simple to our ancestors only comes back to our notice when introduced to us from out as a new product.

However, that maybe the time is now perfect for everyone to re-embrace the benefits of natural cures such as black seed, now available to us in oil, balm, seed and capsule forms. It is also easily available online, so you can browse and research for yourself the benefits and the best options suited to you.

Where to buy Black seed oil


http://www.theblessedseed.com/

 




3 Kommentare:

  1. Nice blog
    Have been totally convinced that HIV,and many others dangerous diseases can be best cured using the Herbal Medicine. Dr.Akpu the great and powerful herbalist cured me with his Herbal remedy. I'm Linda,15 years from Texas. I was born with HIV. I lost parents at my teenager age when I was 4th. I had to grew up with my mum only Sister, whom I loved so much. She was so worried about my life as my condition was her mature problem in life. I had taken lots of antiviral treatment to get ride of the virus not believing what there said HIV has no cure. I was on the internet when i came across blogs of testimony about a lady who where cured of a 7 years diagnose of Herpes by this powerful Herbalist, Dr.Akpu.I wrote down his mail @ Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    I told my Aunt,luckily it was the same Dr,we where referred to few months back by my pastor in church whom members have being testifying about of his cure We did contacted him and explained my problem to him.He prepared the medicine and sent to me with details of how to use apply. After a while, I began to feel more strong than never before, I felt so lucky and happy when my Doctor congratulated me that he could found no HIV virus again in me. I knew I was free cos my body was so strong. His herbal medicine should have saved my parents life, i said!
    Thanks so much for reading my article, you should share your testimony if you have cure as well
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    Is the solution to all sickness including
    Infertility,
    Kidney Stone,
    Diabetes,
    Herpes Simplex Virus,
    HIV/AIDS,
    HBP,
    Syphilis,
    Poison/cartage infection,and all such of vineral/bacteria infection.
    Kindly request for your medicine @
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    AntwortenLöschen