Nigella Sativa flowers

Mittwoch, 3. August 2011

Is Black Seed Oil An Effective Acne Treatment? Find Out The Facts


By Bella M Roy

Acne Remedies have been around as long as acne has been in existence. With so many acne remedies, it can be overwhelming and confusing to really trust which ones are effective. At Remedies For Acne Site we review all the acne merchandise on the market and every one the newest acne remedies to help you discover the most effective acne treatment that is suitable for your skin condition.



This oil is very potent because of its ingredients and their properties. It oil contains essential fatty acids and vitamins which the body needs to healthy hair, skin and nails. The Linoleic acid and Arginine in black seed oil are known to fight inflammation, eliminate free radicals and stop infections. These very same ingredients improves the elasticity of the skin, prevents and improves wrinkles and scars. Lately scientists have confirmed the anti-bacterial and anti-mycotic effects of black seed oil.



Nigella Sativa has also been used to treat arthritic due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Acne suffers can mix this oil with honey to be used as an acne treatment mask. It helps renew cells and heal acne scars. In addition to infection and inflammation, black seed is also used to treat fungal infections. As acne infections are caused by bacteria as well as fungus, this oil can be used to address both types of infections in acne sufferers.



Even a remarkable reduction of blood sugar levels has been found by scientists. Nigella Sativa extracts have been found help to stimulate bone marrow and immune cells, so writes the scientists of the Cancer Immuno-Biology Laboratory and adding that it raises the interferon production, protects normal cells against cell destroying effects of viruses, destroys tumor cells and raises the number of anti-bodies producing B cells.



There are so many uses of this essential oil that it is truly something one should have in the home. Scientists have discovered that it helps reduce blood sugar levels. According to the Cancer Immuno-Biology Laboratory, Nigella Sativa extracts can stimulate the growth of bone marrow, immune cells and increases interferon to destroy tumor cells and cancer causing viruses. The oil has also been used to treat upset stomach, jaundice, wind and jaundice. The arginine in black seed has the remarkable ability to increase the production of mother's milk.



In ancient times, black seed oil has been used as a remedy to treat all kinds of health problems. Allergies, bronchitis, asthma, dermatitis, inflammation and infections are some of the ailments where this oil was centuries ago. However, since black seed oil is very potent, you have to exercise caution when using it. There are risks involved if you opt to use this oil.



Black seed has been reported to increase the chance of seizures in epileptic patients. However, more analysis needs to be conducted to fully evaluate the risks. Apart from the risks involved, This particular oil contains helpful properties that greatly scale back acne formation. The oil is made from black currant, a woody perennial shrub found in milder climate regions. It is well-known for nourishing the skin and obtaining rid of acne. If you decide to use Nigella Sativa oil to treat your acne, make sure you get only pure cold pressed black seed oil.

Where to buy Black seed oil











2 Kommentare:

  1. Nice blog
    Have been totally convinced that HIV,and many others dangerous diseases can be best cured using the Herbal Medicine. Dr.Akpu the great and powerful herbalist cured me with his Herbal remedy. I'm Linda,15 years from Texas. I was born with HIV. I lost parents at my teenager age when I was 4th. I had to grew up with my mum only Sister, whom I loved so much. She was so worried about my life as my condition was her mature problem in life. I had taken lots of antiviral treatment to get ride of the virus not believing what there said HIV has no cure. I was on the internet when i came across blogs of testimony about a lady who where cured of a 7 years diagnose of Herpes by this powerful Herbalist, Dr.Akpu.I wrote down his mail @ Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    I told my Aunt,luckily it was the same Dr,we where referred to few months back by my pastor in church whom members have being testifying about of his cure We did contacted him and explained my problem to him.He prepared the medicine and sent to me with details of how to use apply. After a while, I began to feel more strong than never before, I felt so lucky and happy when my Doctor congratulated me that he could found no HIV virus again in me. I knew I was free cos my body was so strong. His herbal medicine should have saved my parents life, i said!
    Thanks so much for reading my article, you should share your testimony if you have cure as well
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com
    Is the solution to all sickness including
    Infertility,
    Kidney Stone,
    Diabetes,
    Herpes Simplex Virus,
    HIV/AIDS,
    HBP,
    Syphilis,
    Poison/cartage infection,and all such of vineral/bacteria infection.
    Kindly request for your medicine @
    Dr.akpupowerherbscenter@gmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    AntwortenLöschen